In the water
The crystal-clear freshwater of Africa’s most bio-diverse lake awaits you – explore secluded bays, untouched beaches, towering monoliths and an underwater world of wonder.
- Paddle and play in pristine fresh-water
- Snorkel safari through a world of brilliantly-coloured tropical fish
- Canoe along the magical Rift Valley shoreline
- Watch the world go by in a sunset dhow cruise
- Savour fishing trips in a traditional dug-out
Whether you want to paddle and play in pristine fresh-water, snorkel safari through a world of brilliantly-colored tropical fish, canoe along the magical Rift Valley shoreline or watch the world go by in a traditional dhow cruise ... the Lake can give you that ... and more!
Words cannot express what a wonderful time we had at Nkwichi. Thank you to everyone who made our stay extra special.. Going to miss the squeaking of the sand under our feet.
Robyn & Cerian, South Africa, October 2014