In the water
The crystal-clear freshwater of Africa’s most bio-diverse lake awaits you – explore secluded bays, untouched beaches, towering monoliths and an underwater world of wonder.
- Paddle and play in pristine fresh-water
- Snorkel safari through a world of brilliantly-coloured tropical fish
- Canoe along the magical Rift Valley shoreline
- Watch the world go by in a sunset dhow cruise
- Savour fishing trips in a traditional dug-out
Whether you want to paddle and play in pristine fresh-water, snorkel safari through a world of brilliantly-colored tropical fish, canoe along the magical Rift Valley shoreline or watch the world go by in a traditional dhow cruise ... the Lake can give you that ... and more!
With no light pollution for many miles around, Nkwichi’s beach is perfect for stargazing. Gazing at the stars while sitting around a campfire inevitably leads to everybody sharing stories. This is a story that was told that I can not help but sharing with you.
The best 10th anniversary we could have wished for! Beautiful remote location, stunning beach, only matched by the friendly service and the food! We will be back soon!
Duran & Alexa, South Africa, April 2015